Full time or part time hours: Shift hours range between 6AM - 10PM on weekdays and Saturday or Sunday shift ranges between 6:30AM - 10PM.
As a member of our team, you will be joining a hard-working group that is serious about providing exceptional service.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific requests/inquiries
• Medical Appointment Setter
• Capturing information and entering data in computer in a timely manner
• Operate our customer service database and read relevant call handling instructions
• Relay messages and route calls to appropriate resource
• Follow up the calls of the client with clerical duties as well as liaising with other departments
• Dedicate your work time to providing personalized customer service at the highest level
What is required of you?
• Previous call center experience preferred
• Previous customer service experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pleasant and friendly mannerism, with a sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
• Basic computer navigation skills
• Quick and correct typing - ability to create grammatically correct responses without spelling errors
• Positive attitude and a passion for learning
• Reliable transportation and attendance
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Ability to uphold our company values
What's in it for you?
• Competitive pay - $12-$16 per hour
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401(k) with company matched funds
• Paid time off
• Fun, flexible and casual work environment/culture
• Continued training and development
• Top of the line training
• Opportunity for growth
Westpark Communications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Westpark Communications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment .