This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Shop Supervisor by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains clean & organized work area
• Completes administrative responsibilities of incoming and outgoing shipping activities by following applicable work instructions.
• Studies job travelers’ and daily ship list to determine shipping priorities, special requirements, and shipping methods required to meet shipping schedules.
• Create Bills of Lading, packing slips, and posts shipping charges in JobBoss when necessary.
• Competent using UPS Worldwide & Fed-Ex Worldship software
• Schedules activities related to dispatching, routing, or tracking transportation vehicles, such as Hot-Shot services, UPS, Fed-Ex and Freight.
• Finalizes receiving process using manufacturing software per applicable working instructions.
• Uses JobBoss ERP system to create picks, transfers & other administrative responsibilities in regards to the support of inventory control
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing organization with proven success in achieving high level results
• Excellent attention to detail & time management skills to manage multiple projects and demands.
• Competitive hourly wage
• Benefits package includes 401K with match
• Multiple Insurance plans to choose from with 75% covered by Katy Spring
Why choose Katy Spring?
• Aggressive 5-year growth plan provides career growth opportunities
• 19 years of financial success and stability
• High-end, quality driven custom spring and metal components manufacturer
• Performance and quality leader in the industry
• Continuous investment into the latest spring and wire-form manufacturing technology
• ISO Certified.
• Excellent customer service and satisfaction ratings
• High customer and employee retention rate
• Diversified industry customer base
• Promote from within philosophy.