Under the direct supervision of the Parks & Recreation Director, observes and monitors the activities of parks and recreation participants.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in planning, developing, and implementing recreational programs for the community.
- Promotes and enforces all safety rules and regulations to ensure a safe environment.
- Must be able to independently oversee recreational activities.
- Applicant must have the ability to express and implement program ideas and effectively solve minor disciplinary problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to establish a working relationship with public, staff, students, and community members, representatives of agencies, organizations and groups.
- Applicant must have the ability to understand and adhere to written and oral instructions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY:
Quechan Tribe Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 1899 Yuma, AZ 85366-1899
Telephone: (760) 572-0213 Ext. 280
Fax Number: (760)572-0515
Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian Candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code, Sections 472 & 473). Applicants claiming Indian Preference must attach Certification of Tribal Affiliation.
In other than the above , The Quechan Tribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Quechan Tribe does adhere to the DrugFree workplace act of 1988. Selected applicant MUST PASS a pre-employment Alcohol/Drug screening.