- Prior youth mentoring a plus.
- Must enjoy working with youth 6-12 yrs old.
- Must be able to work in the outdoors with fluctuating temperatures.
- Must be 20 years or older. Must be able to work Full-Time Mon-Fri, from about 7:30 am to 5:30pm from June 24 –July 19, 2019.
- Must pass drug test and background check. Must have a clean driving record.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten House Hotel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference applies.