Supply Chain Supervisor
The Supply Chain Supervisor provides inventory control for retail enterprises of the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe. Assist management with planning, developing, and implement inventory control policies, processes, and procedures. Supervise assigned staff. Ensure compliance with applicable tribal, federal, state, and local policies, procedures, and regulations. This is an hourly position that reports to the Operations Manager.
- Manage assigned inventory staff in line with store policies and procedures and ensure complete and timely employee paperwork and processes.
- Attend monthly mandatory management meetings.
- Provide inventory control management.
- Assist with managing, training, and evaluating assigned staff.
- Monitor inventory control as required by delivery schedules and/or orders while minimizing inventory and carrying costs. Meet deadlines with consistency.
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints in line with customer service standards and company policies. Provide excellent service to customers and maintain high standards of store image.
- Supervise cashiering operations and ensure compliance all federal, state, local, and retail inventory financial regulations.
- Comply with laws and policies regarding AGE RESTRICTED SALES.
- Comply with proper paperwork procedures and cash over/short policies.
- Adhere to established work schedule. Consistently arrive at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Complete daily checklist items.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Ensure high safety and cleanliness standards at all times. Direct activities to insure facilities and staff complies with safety, security, and quality control standards and required regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. diploma or GED required.
- Current Food Handler Permit required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- One year Supervisor experience in gas station/convenience store retail sales required. Experience in customer service, food service and cashiering required. Inventory and POS experience required. Experience/knowledge of money handling and accountability for store monies. Experience/knowledge of basic money counting and book keeping.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals required.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written information and maintain a safe working environment.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings.
- Must pass background check.
- Compensation is $24.78 per hour.
- Competitive medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
- 401k retirement with employer matching contributions after 90 days employment.
- Generous paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- The 8-hour work shift includes a paid lunch hour.
- This is a full-time hourly position and employment is at-will.
Work generally takes place in a retail environment within a controlled atmosphere building, but may also be subject to hot and cold temperatures. Work environment will also include work both indoors and outdoors, and may include tight quarters or cramped spaces. Fumes and odors may also be experienced during the course of normal work conditions.
Tribal Preference Policy
The Snoqualmie Indian Tribe follows the Tribal Hiring Preference as outlined in tribal policies, which allows hiring preference to qualified individuals that are enrolled in a federally recognized Indian tribe.
The Tribe has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Tribe reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Tribe may deem appropriate.